IMPORTANT POINTS FOR PARENTS
Read all the instructions carefully for compliance.
1. Check the School Diary daily for Homework assignment / instructions of Class Teachers / Subject Teachers / Principal.
2. Routine letters / Notices/ Circulars will be sent through students. Parents are expected to check them and acknowledge such letters.
3. For any query on academics / discipline contact the concerned class teacher / Managing Director before approaching Principal.
4. It is mandatory to attend all PTA meetings and compulsory for school students to come in uniform while accompanying their parents to School.
5. Parents must collect their ward’s Progress Report in person. The progress report will NOT be given to the students / relatives. Progress report will be prepared immediately after the Mid and Final terminal examinations. Parents can come and sign it on PTM as intimated by the class teacher.
6. Parents should ensure that the progress report issued to them is acknowledged and returned to the school within 3 days.
7. Ensure that your ward uses the prescribed pattern of uniform.
8. Inform the School in writing of any change in residential address, telephone number etc. so that parents may be contacted immediately, when required.
9. Only three authorized people will be allowed to take the children home. In case a new person is coming to pick up the child the parents/guardian needs to inform the class teacher in the morning itself.
10. Please obtain the telephone numbers of the class teacher.
Fees would be taken quarterly and the dues have to be paid by 20th of every first month of each Quater to avoid late fee
Academic and Other Activities
To provide holistic education, we provide various academic and activity based programmes. Some of the various programmes that enrich values and knowledge are –
In addition to assessments, which includes monthly tests and two examinations, Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) is administered on a regular basis through project work, class room interactions and surprise class tests. We place emphasis on improving students’ research, inference, analytical, reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
Performing and Fine Arts
- Intra-school Events
Students at all levels are encouraged to participate in all school events. We believe that no child should be left behind and hence offer opportunities for participation in Annual Day celebrations, Sports day, Art Exhibitions and various other competitions